I’ve been getting a lot of feedback from readers and can’t thank you enough! One of my favorite questions so far has been, “I have some great / funny / crazy dating stories to share! Where do I send them?”
So this is YourSpace to share those fabulous stories* about being single! You don’t have to be single currently – in fact, we encourage hind-sight perspectives! Here’s how it works:
1. You write up your story (no more than a few paragraphs for maximum impact and attention span sustainability!)
2. Make up a spiffy title to go along with it (since people tend to choose what to read based on headlines)
3. Make it anonymous or not – please specify when you send your story if you want your name included. Only I am able to see your email address and your true identity will never be revealed (at least not by me!)
4. Email stories to email@example.com.
I can’t wait to hear all about your dating challenges, triumphs, laughs and adventures. Please share – we eagerly await!
* Please note that obscene, boring and otherwise inappropriate-for-this-blog materials will not be posted.